Lamppa by Jonas Hakaniemi is a timeless andeye-catching table light. It takes its small space and emits back soft light through its conical globe. The clear base hides within itself an even smaller cone that supports the light source. Lamppa will bring a smile to anyone’s face and it hears praise everywhere it goes. It is almost like the candy of lamps.
The light seems very nimble and airy and is suitable as a design element for many different spaces. For special projects, the colors can be tailored to your liking. The light has a fabric-covered cord with the light switch.
- Designer: Jonas Hakaniemi
- Cord: white fabric 2.5 m, light switch in the cord
- Material: acrylic
- Base color: transparent
- Shade color: opalwhite
- Light bulb cap: E27
- Size: ø 300 mm, H: 280 mm
- Weight: 1,2 kg
- Recommendation: LED-lamps 5-10 W, PL-lamps 10-15 W
- Power: max. 40 W
- Packaging: 31x31x30 cm 1,6 kg
- Manufactured in Orimattila and Kaarina in Finland